<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, January 08, 2007 @ 12:35 AM

LOR

ahahah a famous word used..
a conversation between me and amos..

iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
no lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
dont lie lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
ahhaa
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
my school ended liao lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
really lor?
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
really lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
ahahha
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
okay lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
u win lor
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
heard your dota damn noob lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
i am lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
cannot lor!!?
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
cannot meh? not cannot lor
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
cannot lor is like stating
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
ahhaha
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
i liek lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
cannot lor!?!?
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
cannot lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
lol lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
u wanna play 1v1 wif me in dota lor?
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
dajie says ure noob lor
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
i will kick your ass lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
haha lo
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
lor*
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
what if i kick urs lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
dont beg me for mercy lor
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
haha i won't lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
dont lie lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
im in wcg lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
later i kick your ass ..you cry lor
I is adeline,walkie talkie says:
den dajie find me lor?
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
yah
iツOωOjツ dilly dally shilly shally - officially dead says:
you win your dajie 1st then find me lor


and its longer laaa.
but ohwell. LOR IS FAMOUS :D
anyway today school was great.half day! yays! :)
and uhms, Had emaths. schiz i wasted so much money on the cover page..and noooooo, the teacher didn't collect it .BZZZ. hahaha.okee whatever uhm, so after school i decided to have a class outing.. whatewver it only comprises me eileen joan caitlin leeyee yay. :)
WE TOOK NEOPRINTS HAHAHHAHA. it was good lar. stupid me and eileen finally found out something heheheh :D anyway uhm eileen left with xiao bai half way..so me joan caitlin leeyee decided to go take more neoprints.. Ah, so ka-cha ka-cha. then we used a lousy machine :( How upsetting gwahhhhhhhhh. but nehmind lar :)
so later on we went popular..to shop for joan's stuff.and we went on a bra's spree ( shopping spree) kay lar..caitlin only :} yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
it was good..we were disturbing caitlin HEHEHEH - looks at caitlin- okay lar :)
I kinda like my class now..
CLEMENT IS TALKING :D now we need to bring the girls and guys together! :)
Hopefully they're like 2E1 :D
Maybe Amir has to make more noise..hehehehheheh :D AMIR GOGOGOGOOGOGO.
meow woof ribbbit.
OHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE ANIMALS :D
okee whatever, i might post the neoprint pictures :)


AND FREAK.
i haven't do my Amaths,Chemistry and chinese.
grwahhhhhhhhhhh.
I can't help but wrap books in school.
schizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :D
hello people.
xin nian happy :)